Our accreditations and notifications authorize us to perform certification and inspection services per the standards and legislation specific to the given service.
So that we can serve the needs of both the international market and local Turkish market, we have accreditations and notifications that apply to both markets.
Accreditations for International Market (by TÜRKAK):
|TS EN ISO/IEC 17021 |
(System Certification Accreditation)
|TS EN ISO/IEC 17020|
INSPECCO is authorized by TSE to perform services under TSE product certification and inspection notifications/accreditations throughout Europe, China, and Taiwan
TSE is Turkey’s national (semi-governmental) standard-setting institution (est. 1960)
One of TSE’s responsibilities is to set standards, including certification and inspection standards that manufacturers/traders must comply with to import certain products into Turkey.
The most notable TSE-related services that INSPECCO performs outside of Turkey includes TSE mark product certification and preshipment inspections, both of which international manufacturers/traders must comply with to import certain products into Turkey
TSE also aids in enforcing their standards via a team of inspectors, auditors, etc., including external teams (i.e. “TSE Global Solution Partners”), such as INSPECCO
INSPECCO is a Nando Notified Body (Number 2459) for CE marking services under the following directives (no location restrictions):
- 97/23/EC – Pressure Equipment Directive
- 2006/42/EC – Machinery Directive
As a Global Solution Partner of TSE (Nando Notified Body Number 1783), INSPECCO is also authorized for CE marking services under the following directives (only in Europe, China, and Taiwan):
- 89/686/EEC – Personal Protective Equipment Directive
- 2009/23/EC (ex-90/384/EEC) – Non-automatic Weighing İnstruments Directive
- 2009/142/EC (ex-90/396/EEC) – Appliances Burning Gaseous Fuels Directive
- 92/42/EEC – Hot-water Boilers Directive
- 93/42/EEC – Medical Devices Directive
- 95/16/EC – Lifts Directive
- 98/79/EC – In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Directive
- Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 – Construction Products Directive